Welcome to the Applebox Media and Performance community
You are in the right place if you want to:
- strengthen your personal/corporate impact, authority and brand
- stand out from the crowd and lead and persuade through a polished, crafted narrative
- send out a cohesive and joined up message through all platforms
- build inner resilience and well being through the impact and clarity of your own brand
- believe in the power of story telling to gain that competitive edge and ensure integrity
Applebox is for you if you are/want to be known as;
- a “go to” corporate performer on all stages
- a sought after media spokesperson
- a great public speaker and motivator
For more information…
Even in the age of social media, media interviews matter. They provide a unique platform to convey your key messages, your personal knowledge and authority to a huge audience, instantly…
In today’s workplace strong platform skills are essential. You need to be able to perform, persuade and influence in a wide variety of settings – face to face, presentations…
What is an Applebox?
As one of the most ubiquitous and useful pieces of equipment on a film set, Apple Boxes are used for anything that needs to be propped up or supported temporarily. They can be used to prop up furniture and light stands, for leveling camera dolly track, or to provide temporary seats, workbenches, or stepladders.
Often the need arises to make an actor appear taller, either because of their height, or to fit with the composition of a particular shot. In this use Apple Boxes are jokingly referred to as “Man Makers”.
Apple boxes were originally used for storage. They would have a forward opening in the box and it could be used as a double storage device for small necessary things.